How much is a website..?
One of the questions we are often asked is how much does a website cost?
How much does a website cost..? One size does not fit all…
There answer is – there is no simple answer, unfortunately!
There are lots of methods that can be used to build websites – different businesses and organisations will all have very different needs in terms of design and functionality, versus their budget, when shopping around for the best website for them.
The companies and indivduals who charge for building websites will also have very different skill sets and outgoings which will often be reflected in the price – for example a one man band may have lower overheads than a business with offices and staff, a larger company may outsource over seas to keep costs low, and a web developer qualified and experienced in writing code will have a higher wage structure than someone who is experienced in using templates to create new websites.
Whilst all our website projects are costed on an individual basis, the below is a guide to pricing, process, what is included and what you can expect – any questions..? Just ask!
* Custom theme, design & build website – starts at £500 + VAT
* Custom theme, design & build ecommerce website – starts at £800 + VAT
* Bespoke design & build website – starts at £2000 + VAT
* Web application/website from scratch – starts at £7000 + VAT* Logo & brand identity creation – starts from £200 + VAT
(as a stand alone, can be included in website estimate)
We also offer in house:
- Website hosting and support
- SEO (Search engine optimisation)
- Google My Business optimisation
- Graphic design for digital and print
Spread the cost:
We are able to offer all in one packages to spread the cost of most of our websites, hosting, support and services, subject to status, please ask us for details.
Our three point promise:
1) All our websites are designed and coded by our team in house, in the UK, we do not outsource.
2) All our websites are worked on by both a qualified web developer, web and graphic designer and supported by a project manager
3) All sites include the following as standard –
- Responsive coding for mobile and table view
- Google ready for SEO
- Multiple internal/product pages
- Content management system and training, (WordPress, Shopify or bespoke)
- Contact forms
- Social media links and feeds
- Connection to bulk mailers
Subject to brief and budget, the below gives just a small example of options open to you in relation to your website project – anything you want not on the list..? Just ask!
- bespoke graphic and web design
- bespoke coded functionality
- animation and micro animation,
- Downloable components,
- Online course building
- Unique logins, sign ups and protected areas
- Bespoke search functionality, (eg job listings or products)
- Subscription payment set up
- Online auctions
- Visual cost builders
- AI, Interactive elements, live chat
- UX/UI focused research and design
Our Project Process:
We use the project management platform Basecamp to ensure our projects progress smoothly, that you at fully aware of where we are in relation to each stage and to give you direct and easy access to the designers and developers who are working with you – we compliment this with regular calls, online and in person meetings. In addition to this we use the time tracking platform Harvest which allows us to give you total transparency and ensures you only pay for time actually used.
Our standard process is outlined below –
- Scoping session and functionality review
- Design consultation
- Home page design & sign off
- Internal and product pages design & sign off
- Coding on test domain
- Export/upload and tidy remaining content/products
- Sign off and Launch
How are costs calculated?
We record all the time it takes to complete all our tasks in each of our projects, electronically, by the minute, and have been doing so for over 5 years. This not only gives us lots of real data on how long things actually take, it also allows us to keep our invoicing really clear, transparent and flexible – you only pay for the hours actually used and can always see who did what, when, and how long it took.
Please note – We are a VAT registered company and all amounts quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Useful Links and info:
portfolio – http://www.boomsolutions.co.uk/portfolio/
testimonials – http://www.boomsolutions.co.uk/testimonials/
terms and conditions – http://www.boomsolutions.co.uk/terms-conditions/
> contact us <
« What is error 404 not found…? | Need a bit of help with your WordPress website? »
Tags: how much does a website cost - Faversham, how much does a website cost - sittingbourne, how much does a website cost Canterbury, how much does a website cost Harrogate, how much does a website cost Ilkley, how much does a website cost Maidstone, How much is a website Kent